C.N.A. Hybrid Class Times
These classes include 44 hours of online course work with 32 hours in the classroom. Students are expected to come to the classroom AFTER all online course work is complete.
CNA HYBRID AT YOUR PACE!
- STEP 1: Enroll and purchase the CNA online hybrid class
- STEP 2: Complete ALL assignments and online work equal to 44 hrs
- STEP 3: Once the office verifies you've completed your 44 hrs of online work and remaining balance is paid (if applicable), you can choose your classroom dates (see available classroom dates CNA Hybrid: 2020)
Why is the class structured this way?
These are challenging times for everyone and we understand life is changing rapidly for our students and their schedules.
- Structure allows students to complete their homework at their own pace
- Allows for a more compact schedule for your classroom hours (4 days vs. 4 weeks).
- More time for our staff to work with students who are struggling with completing their online assignments
- Allows more time for students on the payment plan
- Reduces instances for students who are starting a class but are unable to finish
WEEKDAY: One day per week (Monday - Friday) 8:00am - 4:45pm, check schedule for specific class dates
EVENING: Two evenings per week (Monday - Friday) 5:15pm - 9:30pm, check schedule for specific class dates
WEEKEND: One day per weekend (Saturday or Sunday) 8:00am-5:00pm, check schedule for specific class dates
NOTE: Final Skills Testing will be scheduled outside of regularly scheduled class times (i.e., class ends on Tuesday, testing might begin Tuesday through Wednesday or Thursday).
- Paid in Full - $510
- Paid in Full Summer Weekday Classes (May through August) - $525
- Payment Plan - $540
- $275 due at registration
- $265 (or remaining balance) due before selecting classroom dates
- ** Includes Textbook Hartman's Nursing Assistance Care The Basics - 5th Edition ($45 value)**